Post updates to a Slack channel when there are changes in your Asana workspace. Learn how Asana works with apps you use.
Connect Slack and Asana
- Sign up for a Slack account to get started.
- Visit Slack for instructions on how to authenticate your account.
- Receive updates in a Slack channel when a task is created, completed, or commented upon.
Use the slash command
/asanato list tasks, create a task (and assign it to someone), complete a task, and comment on a task.
Learn More & Get Support
- What is Slack? Slack is real-time messaging, archiving and search for teams.
- Where do I go for support? Visit Slack Support.