Group conversations in Microsoft Teams can happen side-by-side with an Asana project.
About Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace in Office 365. Teams users can add Asana projects to group chats and start turning conversations into actionable work—all in one place. With this integration, you can chat with teammates about a project while looking at the full list of tasks including who they’re assigned to, when they’re due, and complete tasks when they’re done.
How to add Asana projects to Microsoft Teams
- Log in to your Teams account in Office 365
- Click the + button in the top navigation to add a tab
- Click the Asana icon in the Add a tab dialogue box
- Connect your Asana account to your Teams account (or sign up for Asana if you’re not using it yet)
- Pick your Organization or Workspace
- Search for the project you want to add (or create a new one)
- Click Save to add your Asana project as a tab (project permissions will remain the same)
- Your team will be notified that an Asana project has been added (unless you uncheck the box in the bottom left corner)
- You can add as many Asana projects as you want as tabs within your team