What is Jira Cloud?
Jira Cloud is built for every member of a software team to plan, track, and manage their work—from dynamically showing information about issues to building new workflows and features.
Why Jira Cloud + Asana?
With Jira Cloud + Asana, you can:
- Maximize visibility: create interactive, connected workflows between technical and business teams to increase visibility into the product development process in real time.
- Optimize team efficiency: easily coordinate and track the progress of development work while reducing the time spent manually updating and double-checking project data across tools.
- Streamline project collaboration and hand offs: quickly create Jira issues from within Asana so that work passes seamlessly between business and technical teams at the right time.
- Automate your processes with Rules: increase operational agility and efficiency while reducing manual work. With Rules and Jira Cloud, you can automatically create a new issue in Jira Cloud based on actions that happen in Asana.
How to connect Jira Cloud + Asana
Here’s how to set up the integration:
- Sign in to your Asana account.
- Use this installation link to install Jira Cloud for Asana.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Jira + Asana integration, visit the Asana Guide or check out our Asana Academy demo video.
Collaborate effortlessly with Asana
From the small stuff to the big picture, Asana organizes work so teams know what to do, why it matters, and how to get it done. It’s free to get started, simple to use, and powerful enough to run your entire business. Learn more about Asana today.