Automatically create Asana tasks from JIRA issues, and vice versa.
Connect JIRA with Asana via Unito
- Sign up for your free Unito account.
- Connect your Asana and JIRA user accounts.
- Select which JIRA projects you want to sync.
- Customize your sync (optional).
- Sit back, and watch the tasks sync up!
Learn More & Get Support
Connect JIRA with Asana via Zapier
- Click the Use this Zap button below.
- Follow the prompts to sign up for a Zapier account, or sign in if you already have one.
- Connect Asana and JIRA to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation, known as a Zap.
- Test out your new JIRA Zap.
- You’re all set! The automation runs in the background, giving you time back in your day.