What is Zendesk?
With Asana's Zendesk integrations, users can quickly and easily create Asana tasks directly from their Zendesk tickets. Add context, attach files, and link existing tasks to track work needed to close out the ticket. The integration also provides continuing visibility across both systems, so everyone is kept up to speed on progress without requesting updates.
Get Zendesk + Asana
Install in Zendesk to create Asana tasks
- Open Zendesk in your browser
- While signed in, navigate to the Zendesk Marketplace, and find the Asana listing
- Add it, and sign into Asana
- Now, when viewing a ticket, you'll be able to create new or link existing Asana tasks to the ticket you're on
Install in Asana to view Zendesk task details
- Log into Asana, and find the project where you want to enable the Zendesk integration
- Click on Customize in the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll down to the Apps section, then select +Add app.
- Select Zendesk.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to Zendesk.
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be able to see ticket details on tasks created or linked via Zendesk.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Zendesk Asana integration or email firstname.lastname@example.org