What is Vimeo?
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate.
Video is the most powerful medium we have for human expression. When people express themselves with video: ideas come to life, connections are made, understanding is improved. Brands are built. Teams work better. Society moves forward.
Get Vimeo + Asana
With the Vimeo for Asana integration, you can visually communicate your ideas by adding a Vimeo video to the project overview section. Just copy and paste your Vimeo URL, and the video is embedded in your project.
Embed any video from your own Vimeo account into your Asana project in the overview section.
- Vimeo Record is ideal for Asana as you can instantly get your idea for a project across. Vimeo Record: a free screen and webcam recorder that lets you share video messages quickly and easily. Sample use cases include:
- Record your team kick-off meeting so anyone can revisit the start to every project
- Record product walkthrough videos to provide details on an upcoming launch
- Record a welcome video to make your onboarding more personal
Embed any video publicly available on Vimeo for creative briefing and project kick-off inspiration
- Source and share high-quality Vimeo videos to help communicate your vision and share ideas with your creative and production teams.
Get started with a free Vimeo account today.
Connect Vimeo + Asana
- Open the project where you'd like to embed a video
- Go to the Overview tab
- In the Key Resources section, click Create a Project Brief. If there's already a Project Brief, click anywhere on the title
- When the Brief opens, click Edit on the top right
- Click the place in the Brief you'd like to embed
- Paste in the URL and the video player will expand below it
- Alternatively, you can click the + icon to at the left side of the line you're on and choose Insert Media. Paste the URL into the box and click Embed link