Connect Microsoft OneDrive with Asana
- This integration is already built into Asana, but you need to sign up for or into your Microsoft account first.
- Link a file to a task by clicking the Attachments (paper clip) icon at the top of task pane.
- Select "Attach From OneDrive."
- Select a file from your files stored in OneDrive.
- Attached OneDrive files will appear along with other files beneath the description in the task pane.
Learn More & Get Support
- What is Microsoft OneDrive? OneDrive is a home for all your photos, docs, videos, and files.
- Where can I get support? This integration is supported by Asana, visit Asana Support.