What is Mailbird?
Mailbird is an email management app that integrates with many popular work management, calendar, messaging, video, and social media tools. It unifies all your online communications in one intuitive and beautiful desktop app. With Mailbox's unified inbox feature, managing multiple accounts is a breeze.
Access all of your Asana tasks directly from Mailbird alongside your email, calendar, and more for increased productivity.
How to connect Mailbird and Asana
- Download and install Mailbird if you haven’t already.
- Launch Mailbird and then click on Apps from the bottom left of Your Mailbird.
- Find Asana from the list of apps and check the box to activate it.
- From the bottom left of Your Mailbird inbox, click on Asana. You’ll then be prompted to sign in to your Asana account. That’s it!
- To use Asana while checking your emails, go to your inbox, click the "<" icon in the top right of the Mailbird window and select Asana. This will let you see your emails and tasks side by side.
Learn more and get support
For help, contact Mailbird Support or read the guide article by Mailbird.