What is Looker?
Looker is a data platform that makes use of a simple modeling language called LookML that lets data teams define the relationships in their database so business users can explore, save, and download data without needing to know SQL.
Get Looker + Asana
- Open the Looker dashboard and copy the URL
- In Asana, open the project where you'd like to embed a Looker dashboard
- Go to the Overview tab
- In the Key Resources section, click Create a Project Brief. If there's already a Project Brief, click anywhere on the title
- When the Brief opens, click Edit on the top right
- Click the place in the Brief you'd like to embed
- Paste in the Looker URL and a preview will expand below it.
- Alternatively, click the + icon to at the left side of the line you're on and choose Insert Media. Paste the share URL into the box and click Embed link.
- If your organization uses an access control tool such as Okta, you and the people you’re sharing the Brief with may need to log in to Looker via a separate browser tab first in order to see the embedded content. Once you’ve logged in, refresh your Asana view.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Looker Asana integration, visit the Support page