What is Fellow?
Connect Fellow to the tools you love to make your meeting, management, and productivity workflows even better.
With this integration, you can send action items generated during your meetings over to Asana and keep the completion status of items in-sync between Asana and Fellow.
Get Fellow + Asana
- Log in to your Fellow workspace, or create an account for free at https://fellow.app/auth/signup/
- Access “User Settings” from the dropdown menu at the top of the navigation bar, then click on the "Integrations" tab.
- Click on the "Asana" card to be brought to the information and settings page for the integration.
- Click on the "Connect" button in the top right corner of the page, which will prompt you to log in to your Asana account.
- You'll be guided through the remaining setup workflow in Fellow.
- Start creating some action items, and watch them sync over to Asana!
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Fellow Asana integration, visit the Support page or email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.