The Dropbox file chooser is built into the Asana task pane, so you can easily attach files directly to tasks. Learn how Asana works with apps you use.
Connect Dropbox with Asana
- This integration is already built into Asana, but you need to sign up for a Dropbox account first.
- Link a file to a task by clicking the Attachments (paper clip) icon at the top of task pane.
- Select “Attach From Dropbox”
- Select a file from your files stored in Dropbox
- Attached Dropbox files will appear along with other files beneath the description in the task pane.