Connect Dropbox with Asana
- This integration is already built into Asana, but you need to sign up for a Dropbox account first.
- Link a file to a task by clicking the Attachments (paper clip) icon at the top of task pane.
- Select “Attach From Dropbox”
- Select a file from your files stored in Dropbox
- Attached Dropbox files will appear along with other files beneath the description in the task pane.
Learn More & Get Support
- What is Dropbox? Dropbox is a home for all your photos, docs, videos, and files.
- Where can I get support? This integration is supported by Asana, visit Asana Support.
- Read more: Check out the blog post about Dropbox and Asana.