What is Clockify?
Clockify is a simple time tracker and timesheet app that lets you and your team track work hours on projects. It’s free to use, no matter how many users or projects you have.
With the Clockify and Asana integration, you can:
- Track time on activities with one click
- Get an accurate view of your work week
- Improve the profitability of your projects
- Show clients how much you've worked
- See how your team is allocating their time
How to set up the Clockify & Asana integration
- Create a Clockify account if you don’t have one already.
- Install the Clockify Time Tracker browser extension for Chrome or Firefox. A timer button will automatically appear in all Asana tasks.
- Click Start timer in Asana, and the timer will start ticking. You can stop the timer from from anywhere once you're finished working on a task.
- Run time reports in Clockify.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Clockify Asana integration, visit the Clockify guide or email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.