What is airfocus?
Use the airfocus Asana integration to prioritize projects, tasks, features, and initiatives to build more effective roadmaps. Collaborate on your prioritization scoring to get the right stuff done. Our integration keeps high-level strategy in sync with day-to-day Asana task management.
SMARTER ROADMAP PRIORITIZATION
- Get focused with ready-to-use prioritization and roadmapping templates for fast results.
- Make better decisions with visualized priorities.
- Create and share real-time roadmaps with just a few clicks and get everyone aligned.
Get airfocus + Asana
- Sign up for airfocus (airfocus.com) or log into your existing account.
- Create a new workspace in airfocus or select an existing one.
- Integrate the workspace with your Asana workspace(s) to set up two-way sync. To do that, simply click on the "Integrations" icon and connect with Asana. Next, authorize Asana and follow the directions on screen to finalize the integration. You can also define which Asana projects and tags to sync.
Done. You're all set to prioritize your Asana tasks and create priority-based roadmaps.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the airfocus Asana integration, visit the Support Page or email their team at email@example.com
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.