What is Adobe Creative Cloud?
Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of creative apps, like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more, that gives beginners and pros alike the design tools to bring their ideas to life.
Ways to use Asana for Adobe Creative Cloud
Creative teams do their best work when they can focus on designing. With the Asana for Adobe Creative Cloud integration, creative and design teams can easily access the information they need to kick off work, get feedback from reviewers and approvers, and deliver final assets—all without leaving Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.
From Creative Cloud apps, you can:
- See all the tasks assigned to you in Asana so you know what design work to prioritize.
- Access task information like the description, due date, and custom field settings.
- Attach files to Asana tasks without leaving Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.
- View and incorporate feedback delivered in Asana without switching tools.
- Use Rules to automatically trigger actions on Asana tasks created from Adobe based on custom fields and projects. Learn more about Rules.
How to integrate Adobe Creative Cloud and Asana
This integration is available to Asana Business users who also have an Adobe Creative Cloud membership. We support Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Here’s how to set up the integration:
- From Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign, navigate to Window in the top navigation and click on Find Extensions on Exchange…
- Find Asana in the Creative Cloud Desktop app marketplace and install the extension. Previously, the integration was available via the Adobe Exchange.
- Navigate to Window from Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign and hover over Extensions. From the dropdown, click on Asana.
- Log in to your Asana account and follow the instructions to complete the integration process.
What is Adobe XD?
Adobe XD is a fast, powerful, and easy-to-use UI/UX design tool. With XD, you can design and prototype user experiences like websites, web and mobile apps, AR/VR, and so much more. This integration is available to all Asana users who also have an Adobe Creative Cloud ID.
Ways to use Adobe XD with Asana
With the Adobe XD embed integration, users can add their artboards to a Project Brief and collaborate with stakeholders during the design process in Asana. Import your Adobe XD artboards using the XD Share links and work with a non-design audience using Asana’s project management solution.
How to embed Adobe XD within Asana
- Open the Adobe XD file and copy the URL. Please note that if the link is public, the artboards will appear right away.
- In Asana, open the project where you'd like to embed the Adobe XD file
- Go to the Overview tab
- In the Key Resources section, click Create a Project Brief. If there's already a Project Brief, click anywhere on the title
- When the Brief opens, click Edit on the top right
- Click the place in the Brief you'd like to embed
- Paste in the Adobe XD URL and a preview will expand below it
- Alternatively, click the + icon to at the left side of the line you're on and choose Insert Media. Paste the share URL into the box and click Embed link
Learn more and get support
- To learn more about using Adobe Creative Cloud and Asana together, visit the Asana Guide.