What is Zoho Desk?
Asana is a simple project management tool that helps teams manage projects from start to finish. Asana enables you to break down goals and ideas into actionable tasks, assign these tasks to teammates, and communicate to move projects forward. The Asana extension for Zoho Desk helps you quickly address customer issues by keeping your customer support and project management teams in sync. You can create tasks in Asana from new Zoho Desk tickets and track them until closure. All you need to do is select a workspace and a project where you'd like to create a new task.
View task details such as due date and assignee status from within Zoho Desk
- Set assignee and due date when adding tasks from a ticket
- Agents and engineers can collaborate on comments that are synchronized across applications
Get Zoho Desk + Asana
- Zoho Desk Account
- Asana Account
Installing Asana Extension
The Asana extension can be installed from Zoho Marketplace or from your Zoho Desk.
Follow the steps below to install the Asana Extension from Zoho Desk account.
- Log in to your Zoho Desk account with Administrator privileges.
- Click the Setup icon in the top menu bar.
- In the Setup Landing page, click All under Marketplace.
- Search for Asana in the search bar on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select the Asana for Zoho Desk extension.
- Click Install.
- In Asana Installation Setup page,
- Select Departments and Profiles whose agents can access the extension in Zoho Desk. When you select All Departments, the extension will be added only to the departments you have access to.
- Click Install. The extension will be installed for the specified profiles and departments.
- Click Authorize in the pop-up window to activate the extension.
- Click Accept to allow Zoho Workflow to access data in your Zoho Desk account.
- Voila! Asana extension will be ready for use.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Zoho Desk Asana integration, visit the Support Page or email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.