What is Zoho Connect?
Zoho Connect is a modern intranet platform that unifies people with the information and tools they need to collaborate better and work together.
With The Zoho Connect + Asana integration you can:
- Receive instant updates in your Zoho Connect Group whenever a task is created, assigned to someone, completed, or commented on in Asana.
- Set deadlines and assign tasks without leaving Zoho Connect.
Get Zoho Connect + Asana
- Make sure you have active Zoho Connect and Asana accounts.
- Log in to the Zoho Connect web app.
- Click the plug icon from the menu in the right-hand corner.
- In the Integrations page, select Asana and click “Add Configuration.”
- To start using Asana, click “Authenticate your Asana account.” Then, follow on-screen instructions to log in to your Asana account.
- Once the authentication is complete, select the Group where the updates should be posted.
- Select the Asana workspace and the project from which you would like to receive updates.
- Click “Save.”
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Zoho Connect + Asana integration, visit the Zoho Connect Support Page or email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.