Use Zapier to connect Asana with hundreds of apps like Evernote, Github, Gmail, JIRA, Salesforce, Slack, and more without writing any code.
How to connect Zapier with Asana
- Click on any of the Use this Zap buttons below.
- Follow the prompts to sign up for a Zapier account, or sign in if you already have one.
- Connect Asana and a complementary app to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation, known as a Zap.
- Test out your new Zap.
- You’re all set! The automation runs in the background, giving you time back in your day.