How to connect Zapier with Asana
- Click on any of the Use this Zap buttons below.
- Follow the prompts to sign up for a Zapier account, or sign in if you already have one.
- Connect Asana and a complementary app to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation, known as a Zap.
- Test out your new Zap.
- You're all set! The automation runs in the background, giving you time back in your day.
Learn more and get support
- What is Zapier? Zapier helps connect the apps you use to automate tasks and get more out of your data.
- Where can I get support? This integration is supported by Zapier, email Zapier for support.
- Read more: Check out all Asana integrations that are possible with Zapier.