What is WebWork Time Tracker?
WebWork Time Tracker allows you to accurately track billable and non-billable time for each project in Asana. By integrating WebWork Time Tracker, you can:
- Always know what your team is working on with real time dashboards
- Access detailed data about activity level based on keyboard and mouse usage
- Get randoms screenshots with in-depth data for each minute
- Track the apps and websites used during the day
With WebWork Time Tracker, you can optimize your team’s productivity by getting a better sense of how long tasks and projects take. Then, customize and export various reports, so you can easily generate and manage invoices for the work being done in Asana.
Get WebWork Time Tracker + Asana
- Create a WebWork account.
- Once you have logged in to your new WebWork account, click on “Settings” and choose “Integrations” from the dropdown.
- Find Asana on the list of available integrations. Open integration settings and click on the “Connect ” button.
- If you’re not logged into Asana, you’ll be redirected to the login page. Follow the on-screen instructions to enable the integration. If you have several workspaces in Asana, you can select which one you want to connect.
- Open Asana integration settings in WebWork. Now you can import your projects, tasks, and users from your Asana account. Select the data you need to import and click on the “Save” button to import.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the WebWork Time Tracker Asana integration, visit the support page or email their team at email@example.com
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.