What is Uni?
With Uni, you can ask your team questions that will foster conversation and lead to better decisions. Once a decision has been made, hand off the decision to Asana. Break each decision into tasks, then assign those tasks to your team as actionable items.
Any decision can be handed off to Asana. Select your project, assign tasks, and seamlessly transition between “deciding” and “doing.”
Get Uni + Asana
- Log into your Uni account or create one to get started.
- Click on your name in the top left corner of the screen to go to your profile.
- Scroll down until you see the "Integrations" section and tap on the Asana prompt.
- Follow the authentication flow to associate your Asana account to your Uni account.
To hand off a new decision:
- Go to an open question.
- Star the ideas you want to decide on, and click “Decide.”
- In the decision form, click the bottom handoff button and pick "Handoff to Asana."
- Select the project you want to hand off this decision to.
To hand off an old decision:
- Go to a decision you want to hand off by selecting the "Decisions" shortcut on the left column menu.
- Go to the results, and next to the decision owners click the + button.
- Select Asana, pick the project you want to hand off the decision to, and confirm.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Uni Asana integration, visit the Support Page or email their team at email@example.com
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.