Sync Asana with Trello so teams can easily collaborate while using their tool of choice.
About Trello + Asana
Unito connects different tools to automate processes and sync work across apps, while ensuring that teams use the tools they want and need. With this integration, you can sync tasks/cards, projects, files, status updates, lists/custom fields, and more between Trello and Asana automatically.
Get Trello + Asana Integration
- Sign up for your free Unito account.
- Log in to Unito and connect your Asana and Trello accounts.
- Select which Trello and Asana projects you’d like to sync.
- Customize how your projects sync.
- Once complete, your Asana and Trello accounts will sync automatically as you create new tasks/cards and projects.
- Unito guide and knowledge center
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org