About Toggl Track
Toggl Track’s native integration with Asana allows you to import Asana projects and users directly into Toggl Track. Users can track time on Asana projects for powerful insights into productivity and profitability. You also embed the Toggl Track browser extension directly into the Asana UI to track time with Toggl Track — without ever leaving Asana.
Get Toggl Track + Asana
- Log in to your Toggl Track account. If you don’t have an account, sign up for one for free here.
- Navigate to the Integration menu in the Toggl Track web app sidebar. Click Show More to expand the sidebar if you can’t see the Integration menu.
- Scroll down to the Asana section.
- Click Enable to link your Toggl Track and Asana accounts.
- Click the Sync Now button to manually sync users, projects, and tasks from Asana to Toggl Track
- Install the free Toggl Track browser extension for Chrome and Firefox to embed a Toggl Track button directly into the Asana web app.
Feedback & Support
For more information, visit Toggl Track support or email the support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.