This is a one-way integration that lets you import Asana projects and users to Toggl. The additional Toggl Button Chrome extension seamlessly integrates into the Asana UI letting users track their time in Asana. Toggl Button comes with idle detection, tracking reminders, pomodoro and much more.
Get Toggl + Asana
- Login to your Toggl account. If you don't have an account, you can sign up for one for free here.
- Look to the Manage section of the Toggl sidebar, click Show More and open the Import/Export link.
- Click the Integration tab at the top of the Import/Export page.
- Scroll down until you see Asana. Click Enable to link your Toggl and Asana accounts.
- Once you've given Toggl permission to connect to Asana, you'll be able to bring your Asana users and projects to Toggl by clicking Sync Now in the Asana section on the Import/Export page
- You'll also be able to choose which accounts you want to import, pick specific users for import and enable your data to be synced automatically.
- Download the Toggl Button extension to track time directly in Asana
Feedback & Support
For more information, visit Toggl support or contact the support team.