What is Skedpal?
SkedPal is an app that automatically schedules your to-do’s on your calendar to optimize your time and productivity. First, sync Skedpal with your Microsoft Office 365 or Google calendar and Asana. SkedPal then customizes your schedule based on your work habits, commitments, priorities, urgencies, and energy shifts throughout the day, and reschedules anything in one easy step. SkedPal determines what is feasible and realistic based on your priorities.
Ways to use Skedpal and Asana
With the Skedpal and Asana integration, you can:
- Automatically sync any Asana task assigned to you in SkedPal and schedule it around existing calendar events. Once synced, you can add more information, like effort or duration.
- Let Skedpal automatically post a task comment with your timing and plans to the task so stakeholders know what to expect.
- Get help rescheduling tasks, figuring out when to work on them, and gaining insight on what to work on next.
- Maintain work/life balance by using the Time Map feature.
How to connect Asana and Skedpal
- Sign up for a SkedPal account.
- Download one of SkedPal apps for Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- From the settings, click on Integration/Asana
- Click on connect to Asana. You’ll need to authorize Asana to grant access to SkedPal.
- After a successful connection, you should now see the list of your workspaces, organizations and projects. Click on the Workspace dropdown to select the right workspace/organization.
- Connect your Asana projects to SkedPal projects.
- After a few seconds, you SkedPal desktop or mobile app will be populated with the tasks that are assigned to you in Asana.
Learn more and get support
For assistance, visit the Skedpal helpdesk.
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.