What is Rollbar?
Integrating Rollbar’s real-time error monitoring with Asana provides teams with:
- Instant error grouping and aggregation: Errors are grouped by root cause and 1,000 instances of the same error become 1 Task in Asana.
- Easy workflow and prioritization: Discover the most impactful errors with data and create Tasks in Asana instantly with rich data, contextual details and error analytics.
- Faster time to resolution: Debug, deploy fixes and track regressions much faster when your error data moves through Rollbar and Asana automatically.
How to integrate Rollbar with Asana
In order to create tasks in your Asana account, at least one user in your Rollbar account must authorize Rollbar to access Asana.
- Click on your avatar and select User Settings.
- Click on Connected Accounts and select ‘Asana’.
- Click on Connect to Asana and then complete the authorization flow.
How to configure project settings
Asana integration is configured on a per-project basis in Rollbar.
- Click on Settings then Notifications
- Click on Asana.
- Select which authorization token will be used to create and update Asana tasks, as well as the Workspace or Team where the tasks will be located, then click Save Settings.
- Specify the rules you’d like to have for automatically creating and updating Asana tasks. For more details on the available options, see our issue tracking guide.
- To ensure that your account is correctly configured, click Send Test Notification. If successful, you’ll see a link that allows you to view the test task which was created.
- To activate the Asana integration, set the toggle to Enabled.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Rollbar Asana integration, visit the Rollbar guide or email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.