Reclaim automatically syncs calendars and can prioritize, defend, and track time for tasks, habits, and 1:1 meetings. Reclaim's Asana integration allows easy syncing of Asana tasks so your work within Asana can take advantage of Reclaim's smart scheduling. Understand your complete personal schedule and get more done with the combined feature set of Asana and Reclaim.
App Setup Instructions
- Create a Reclaim account via the signup link: https://app.reclaim.ai/signup.
- Customize an Asana project and add the Reclaim app, walking through the setup and auth screens.
- Create a task in that project, assign it to yourself, set a due date, and click the 'Schedule via Reclaim' button. Modify the fields on the modal as you see fit and click the 'Sync' button. The Asana task will be synced to a Reclaim task and put on your calendar.
- As time burns down on your calendar for the task, it will change the state of the Reclaim widget in Asana.
- To indicate the task is actually complete, just mark as complete in either Asana or Reclaim. The Asana and Reclaim tasks will be marked complete and any remaining calendar events for the task will be removed.
You can contact Reclaim's Support page here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View this site
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.