What is Productiv?
Productiv helps enterprises understand how their organizations are using SaaS applications with deep, real-time user engagement.
With Productiv + Asana, go beyond just licensing to understand which features are (and are not) getting used.
Get Productiv + Asana
- Log in to Productiv and navigate to App Settings.
- Click on “Connect an App” and choose “Asana” from the app menu.
- Click “Continue.”
- Give a unique name to this Asana instance, then click “Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Asana account and authorize the application for the following scopes:
- Access you name and email address
- Access your tasks, projects, and workspaces
- Create and modify tasks, projects, and comments on your behalf
- Once you’ve authorized the application, you will be taken back to your Productiv dashboard.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Productiv Asana integration, visit the Support page or email their team at email@example.com
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.