What is MuleSoft?
MuleSoft is an integration platform for connecting SaaS applications, data, and devices in the cloud and on-premises to create seamless digital experiences.
Why MuleSoft + Asana?
With MuleSoft + Asana, businesses can:
- Improve efficiencies in sales cycles: Integrate Asana with your CRM like Salesforce to enable your sales teams to efficiently collaborate with other cross functional team members by automating the hand-off between the different phases of work.
- Increase collaboration across organizations: Integrate Asana with your collaboration apps such as Microsoft Teams or Slack to translate work and conversations between tools and Asana to save time without losing track of anything.
- Coordinate project activities easily: Integrate Asana with Jira to centralize collaboration in the tool that works best for your teams, without creating duplicate work.
- Gather actionable insights: Integrate Asana with your BI tools such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI to build custom, actionable dashboards based on Asana inputs like Custom Fields to get real-time insights into projects and workflows.
How to connect MuleSoft + Asana
Here’s how to set up the integration:
- If you are a current MuleSoft customer, download the Mule4 Asana Connector from Anypoint Exchange.
- For the Asana MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce connector, reach out to Salesforce to learn more.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the MuleSoft + Asana integration or to ask a question, visit the support page.
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.
Collaborate effortlessly with Asana
From the small stuff to the big picture, Asana organizes work so teams know what to do, why it matters, and how to get it done. It’s free to get started, simple to use, and powerful enough to run your entire business. Learn more about Asana today.