What is Momentum?
Momentum is a minimalistic dashboard that shows up every time you open a new tab in Chrome or Firefox. It cleanly displays a new landscape background and an inspiring quote each day along with a collection of useful tools, like a daily focus prompt, local weather information and a to-do list.
Why connect Momentum and Asana?
This integration syncs your Asana projects to Momentum’s To-do list so you can quickly view, add, and complete your Asana tasks directly from your New Tab Momentum homepage.
How to add Asana tasks to your Momentum dashboard
- Download Momentum’s Chrome or Firefox extension.
- Create a free Momentum account.
- Subscribe to Momentum Plus.
- Make sure you have an Asana account.
- Once you have both an Asana account and a Momentum account, go to your Momentum dashboard.
- Click the settings icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Click "Todo" on the left side of the settings menu.
- Click "+ Add Integration" underneath integrations.
- Click the Asana option and then click connect.
- After that, a secure login popup will appear. Type in your Asana account details and log in.
- Click "Todo" at the bottom right corner of your dashboard. Your Asana projects will now be accessible within Momentum!
Learn more and get support