Mailbutler is a productivity-boosting plugin for Apple Mail. Sync Apple Mail and Asana.
MailButler is a mail plugin with productivity-boosting features for Apple Mail, and connects to your favorite productivity apps. With MailButler, you can schedule, track, and undo emails, and manage attachments more easily. When synced with Asana, MailButler can turn your emails into Asana tasks or create follow-up tasks for you.
Connect MailButler with Asana
- Download MailButler
- Once installed, open Apple Mail.
- In the top left, click Mail → Preferences.
- In the MailButler tab, click Services in the left-hand side bar.
- Click on the + button and select Asana.
- Activate the service.
- Click Organization in the left-hand side bar.
- Set a reminder list for each email account. MailButler will use this list for your Tasks.