Kore allows you to communicate with apps just like you communicate with people. Create Asana tasks or sub-tasks from Kore. Learn how Asana works with apps you use.
Kore + Asana
- Login to Kore at https://app.kore.com from the Mac and PC app or the iOS and Android app.
- From Kore, click on “Get Bots.” Search for Asana and install the Asana bot.
- Click on “Open” and then “Connect to Asana” to authenticate and provide permissions to Kore.
- Click on “New task” to create, update, delete tasks, sub-tasks and more. Check here for more details
- Remember to install Asana in a room where your team can use it easily. Read more here.
Learn More & Support
This solution is managed by Kore. For support issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Kore here.