What is JupiterOne?
Visualize Asana workspaces, teams, users, and projects in the JupiterOne graph. Map users to employees in your JupiterOne account, and monitor user changes with JupiterOne alerts.
Get JupiterOne + Asana
A JupiterOne account is required. A free one may be created here: https://login.us.jupiterone.io/sign-up
That said, we will need to enable the Asana integration for it if you wish to test this process.
- Navigate to https://j1.apps.us.jupiterone.io/integrations/asana
- Click on "Add Configuration" button
- Enter an Account Name and Description and select a desired polling interval
- Click on the "Create Configuration" button.
- A successful dialog box will come up. Click "Ok" to clear it.
- Once it is cleared, a new dialog box will come up asking to begin the authentication process. Click "Begin Authorization".
- The system will navigate to the Asana approval page for our integration application. Select that you approve.
- The system will navigate back to the Asana integration instance in JupiterOne. The user can now manually run this integration or wait for it to be scheduled automatically based on the selected polling interval.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the JupiterOne Asana integration, visit the support page or email their team at email@example.com.
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.