What is Jotform?
Jotform is an easy way to quickly create and publish powerful online forms. Whether you’re looking to collect information from applicants, event attendees, survey respondents, website visitors, or customers, Jotform’s drag-and-drop form builder will help you get the critical information that your team depends on. And with Jotform, your form matches your exact brand, allowing you to customize your form’s fonts, colors, and logo.
- Transparent and collaborative: Multiple team members can simultaneously work on the same form, has continuous save and includes revision history
- Access anytime, anywhere: Build forms from your mobile with an intuitive mobile interface or edit and build a form even without internet access with offline form building capabilities
- Easy branding and customization: Easy to use advanced design capabilities, even for the less-technically minded and a Form Theme Designer to ensure your form matches your company branding
- Secure payment options: And lots of them! Choose from over 20 payment providers, plus Jotform is certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant Service Provider, the highest security attainment you can have as a business that collects payments from, and integrates with, credit cards
Why connect Jotform and Asana?
Jotform’s Asana integration bridges the gap between collecting information and acting upon it. Now there’s an automatic way to track and manage requests collected through an online form -- whether it’s for customer orders, support requests, event attendee information, or job applications.
How to turn Jotform responses into Asana tasks
- Sign up for a Jotform account.
- From the Jotform form builder, find the Settings tab at the top.
- Select “Integrations.”
- Search for “Asana” in the search bar.
- Configure your account! It's customizable so you can choose which form fields will populate aspects of an Asana task or project.
Learn more and get support
For help, contact Jotform Support.