What is IFTTT?
IFTTT (if this, then that) is an easy, free way to get your apps and devices working together. With IFTTT, you can create simple scripts, or "recipes", where actions in one device or app can trigger an action in another.
What can the IFTTT and Asana integration do?
IFTTT works with Asana to connect to over five hundred and fifty popular apps and devices. Sync with other task managers, track work in email or a messaging service, automatically create projects–you can even celebrate completed tasks with a fun office IoT integration, like smart light bulbs. Some examples:
- Add completed Asana tasks to a weekly email digest
- Create Asana tasks for starred emails in Gmail
- Add Google calendar events for when Asana tasks are due
- And more! Visit IFTTT to see more of the possibilities.
Why connect IFTTT and Asana?
With the IFTTT and Asana integration, you can:
- Become more productive by connecting Asana to other apps and devices
- Create a customized experience for your personal or work life
How to connect Asana and IFTTT
- Visit IFTTT to sign up for an account or download the IFTTT app. IFTTT is free.
- Head to Asana's IFTTT page or (search for “asana” in the app) to see what you can do. What you see on that page are Applets — the connections between Asana and other apps and devices that work with IFTTT.
- Click into any Applet that catches your eye and turn it on. You’ll need to connect your Asana account to IFTTT so we can make the magic happen on your behalf. Watch this short video tutorial to see how IFTTT works.
Learn more and get support
For help, visit IFTTT's help center.