Track time spent on Asana tasks with screenshots and activity levels from Hubstaff.
Connect Hubstaff with Asana
- Create an account with Hubstaff.
- Once you have logged in to your new Hubstaff account, click on “Integrations.”
- Choose the Asana integration.
- Link your projects and users.
- Update the Hubstaff app.
- Look for your tasks to appear.
Learn More & Get Support
- What is Hubstaff? Hubstaff is a time-tracking platform with in-depth reporting and employee payments. Hubstaff also provides proof of work in the form of screenshots, activity levels, and app/URL and location tracking so you can keep up to date on what your team is working on.
- Where can I get support? This integration is supported by Hubstaff. Send an email to email@example.com.
- Read more: Check out Hubstaff’s setup instructions and blog post on tracking time in Asana.