Connect Hubstaff with Asana
- Create an account with Hubstaff.
- Once you have logged in to your new Hubstaff account, click on "Integrations."
- Choose the Asana integration.
- Link your projects and users.
- Refresh the Hubstaff app.
- Look for your tasks to appear.
- Download the Chrome extension to track time directly in Asana.
Learn More & Get Support
- What is Hubstaff? Hubstaff is a time tracking and productivity platform with in-depth reporting, invoicing, employee payments, and more. Hubstaff also provides proof of work in the form of optional screenshots, activity levels, and app/URL tracking. Hubstaff’s location tracking with GPS and geofences allows you to see what your team is working on and where.
- Where can I get support? This integration is supported by Hubstaff. Send an email to email@example.com.
- Read more: Check out Hubstaff's setup instructions and blog post on tracking time in Asana.