What is Hirebook?
The Hirebook + Asana integration allows users to have more effective meetings and 1:1s. Sync your tasks between Hirebook and Asana to effectively track the progress of your Asana progress towards your OKRs. With the Hirebook + Asana integration, you can realize the full value of each tool without having to switch between them or duplicate data entry between Hirebook and Asana.
To track Asana projects as a Key Result for your objectives.
- Ensure you are an admin in Hirebook.
- Log in to your Hirebook account.
- Go to the “Organization Settings” tab.
- Click on the Asana integration and select “Connect.”
- Follow on-screen instructions to connect the two workspaces.
- Once connected, all Hirebook users can add Key Results to their objectives by clicking the Key Result type “Track Asana Project” to select which project they would like to track.
Get Hirebook + Asana
To set up Task syncing:
- Once an admin has connected the two workspaces, a user may go to their profile to connect their Hirebook and Asana accounts.
- Users can then select “Sync tasks” to import and update all Asana tasks assigned to them.
- New tasks created in Hirebook can also be automatically connected and synced with a chosen Asana project.
- Tasks created and updated in Hirebook are synced with Asana immediately.
Link to meetings:
- Once previous steps are set up, a user can link tasks or tracked projects to meetings.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Hirebook Asana integration, visit the support page or email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.