Why connect Front and Asana?
Front makes it easy to customer conversations as a team and connects seamlessly with Asana to help you collaborate on projects from your inbox.
- Create new tasks from Front or attach conversations to existing tasks to add valuable customer context to Asana tasks
- Share feedback, bugs, or product requests with your Product team in Asana directly from Front
- Update project status or add new tasks as soon you as you get the message in Front
When you enable Front’s Asana integration, you will be able to access Asana from the “tag” menu on every Front message. From there, you can create new tasks or link Front conversations with open tasks.
Connect Front and Asana
- Sign up for a Front account.
- Integrate Front with Asana.
- Add full conversations from Front as new Asana tasks directly to a project; you can also add the conversation to an existing task.
Learn more & get support
- What is Front? Front aggregates all your channels (email, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) in one place, so you can work on each task as a team: assign conversations, set reminders, auto-replies and create templates.
- Where do I go for support? Email: email@example.com