What is Freshdesk Asana Connector?
The Freshdesk Asana Integration App by IntegrateCloud allows Freshdesk users to create Asana tasks right inside the Freshdesk form. It also allows you to link existing Freshdesk tickets to an existing Asana task. In addition, it allows Agents to notify the Asana team, by sending comments inside Freshdesk Support.
We also support customization based on customer requests, and can tailor them to your needs!
The Freshdesk Asana Integration App has 3 buttons:
- Create Task: Easily create a task in Asana. Simply select the Asana project you want your task to be created in, then click the Create button. Once created, Freshdesk will display the corresponding Asana task ID in the app.
- Link: Link an existing Freshdesk Ticket to one or more Asana tasks.
- Notify: This tab allows the user to send notifications to Asana from Freshdesk. Notifications show up as comments in the linked Asana task.
Get Freshdesk Asana Connector
- Click the Install button in Freshdesk to begin connecting Freshdesk and Asana.
- Enter your Freshdesk Domain (e.g. if your Freshdesk URL is https://abc.freshdesk.com, your Freshdesk subdomain would be abc).
- Enter the Freshdesk API Key, which you can generate here.
- Enter your Asana token, which you can generate here.
- Click Validate to validate the app.
- After the app is validated successfully, click the Install button to install the app.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Freshdesk Asana Connector integration, visit the Support Page or email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.