What is FormCrafts?
FormCrafts allows you to build powerful and intuitive forms. With the FormCrafts + Asana integration, you can turn form responses into new tasks. FormCrafts offers unique forms features, including:
- Custom form links
- Forms that can be embedded anywhere
- Setting dynamic task start date, and task due date
- Setting dynamic task assignee and task followers / collaborators
- Customizing task name
- Adding task to multiple projects and sections
- Creating sub-tasks
We also offer other features that can help you create better workflows, like:
- Auto-creating a form based on the project
- Pre-filling form values via URL attributes
- Creating multi-step forms
- Creating dependent fields (including nested dependent fields)
- Accepting multi-file uploads in your form
Get FormCrafts + Asana
- Create a free FormCrafts account.
- On your dashboard click on "Create Form" and select "Blank Form." Enter a name and press Enter.
- Go to Add-Ons and click on "Enable" next to Asana. Follow the steps to authorize FormCrafts.
- Select the Asana workspace and project you want to add new tasks to.
- Click on "Auto-create a form based on my project."
- In the pop-up window, select the fields you want on your form.
- Press "Create my form."
- You can now click on "Preview" (top-right corner) and test out your form!
To learn more about FormCrafts + Asana integration’s advanced features, watch our detailed tutorial.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the FormCrafts Asana integration, visit the support page or email their team at email@example.com
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.