What is Float?
Float is the world’s leading resource management software. Get an accurate, live view of your team capacity and schedule project resources with confidence.
- Manage your team’s availability: Set custom work days, hours, and billable rates. Add time off, local public holidays, and assign custom tags like location and skills to your people.
- Make changes fast: Edit your projects with a shortcuts menu, drag-and-drop to reassign tasks, and update your schedule with bulk actions.
- Monitor project budgets: Live reporting lets you see your team’s utilization and track whether projects are running on, over, or under budget.
- Compare your estimated vs. actual time: Log the actual time taken to complete tasks in just a few clicks. Get a single view of your team’s scheduled vs. logged time.
Teams save at least 4 hours a week when they manage and schedule their resources with Float.
Get Float + Asana
To connect Asana and Float:
- Sign up for a 30 day free trial at Float.com
- Import your Asana team and projects into Float
- Drag and drop tasks onto your team’s schedule
- Voila! Fast and accurate resource scheduling for all your projects.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Float Asana integration, visit the Support page or email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.