What is Figma ?
Figma is where teams design together. We help teams create, test, and ship better designs from start to finish. Learn more about Figma.
Teams use Figma to create user flows, wireframes, UI mocks, prototypes, and more. Now, you can embed these designs in Asana, so your team can reference the latest design work in context with related project documents. And, unlike screenshots, live embeds update in real-time to reflect changes made in a design file, eliminating the overhead that comes with finding the right files and updating images.
Get Figma + Asana
- Open the Figma file you'd like to embed. Click the Share button on the top right
- Click Copy Link in the dialog that appears
- In Asana, open the project where you'd like to embed a Figma file
- Go to the Overview tab
- In the Key Resources section, click Create a Project Brief. If there's already a Project Brief, click anywhere on the title
- When the Brief opens, click Edit on the top right
- Click the place in the Brief you'd like to embed
- Paste in the figma URL and a preview will expand below it
- Alternatively, click the + icon to at the left side of the line you're on and choose Insert Media. Paste the share URL into the box and click Embed link