What is Digital Project Plans?
The main benefits of this application is to provide:
- Pre-made projects plans and checklists to a user for a specific topic.
- Allow users to digitally transfer their selected project plan or checklist to their work management tool of choice.
Get Digital Project Plans + Asana
- User will click “Login with Asana” button
- User will be redirected to Asana login screen
- User will provide their Asana credentials
- The system will authenticate the user and get a token from the Asana
- User will get a list of available workspaces in their Asana account on our app page
- User will choose the workspace where a new DPP project will be created
- The system will create a new DPP project under the selected workspace
- The system will create all tasks under the created project on Asana based on mapping provided between the Project master sheet and Asana fields
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Digital Project Plans + Asana integration, visit the Digital Project Plans Support Page or email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.