What is Calamari?
Calamari makes leave and attendance management easier. It allows you to plan and track all types of absences, including paid time off, sick leave, and remote work. You can track your attendance with ibeacons and mobile apps. Calamari supports companies with offices based in multiple countries/locations. The app boosts your employees’ productivity by simplifying attendance and leave management.
Calamari provides solution in both areas - leave and attendance.
Leave management features:
- access control for different types of users (regular employees/managers/admins)
- can configure policies from different countries
- multi-level approval process
- PTO tracking, absence management
- time off reports in Excel, PDF export
- team calendars, team capacity, absence calendar
- email notifications, slack notifications
- multi-country organizations
- requests on behalf other employees (for managers)
Attendance management (clockin) features:
- attendance clock in methods: web browser, mobile application, QR codes, iBeacon
- mobile app with iBeacon technology
- abnormalities reporting
- working time reports
- reports export to payroll
- mobile application for employees
- real time attendance tracking
How to install Asana and Calamari integration
- If you don't have a Calamari account, sign-up for a free trial.
- Log into Calamari as an admin.
- Open "Configuration" and then choose Asana on the dashboard.
- To connect Asana and Calamari, click “Turn on integration”
- Authorize Calamari to access your Asana account
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Calamari Asana integration, visit the Calamari guide or email their team at email@example.com
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.