What is Bitskout?
Bitskout allows users add A.I. based automations to Asana projects in minutes without any coding. With ready-made models you can automate repetitive tasks such as reading feedback to understand the sentiment or opening attachments to get the project number or other metadata. Bitskout Models can help you:
- Extract keywords and key points from text automatically
- Classify feedback based on given topic
- Analyse and compare images, documents
- Extract information from documents like engineering or shipping documentations and map it to the Asana fields.
Additionally, with Bitskout you can build new workflows that are enabled by the use of artificial intelligence like organizing work inspection processes remotely by analyzing submitted photos as a proof of work.
Get Bitskout + Asana
How to setup Bitskout:
- Sign up for a Bitskout account.
- Follow on-screen instructions to connect your Biskout account to Asana.
- Once Asana is connected, import the projects you want to use with your Biskout for Asana integration.
- Create A.I. models and workflows for those projects.
- Once the workflows are ready, sync them with your Asana project.
- You’re all set to use these workflows in Asana.
To use a Biskout workflow in Asana:
- Start by adding a tag with a workflow name (e.g. "bsk:Sentiment check") and attaching a file or image that has to be checked.
- Then, once you mark the task complete, the workflow will be executed.
- The results will be printed in the task comments.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Bitskout Asana integration, visit the Support Page or email their team at email@example.com
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.