What is Better Proposals?
With the Better Proposals + Asana integration, you can click one button to create new Asana projects immediately from an opened proposal.
The biggest benefit is that you don’t have to juggle two apps at once. Once connected, your Better Proposals account will allow you to create new Asana projects with one click. You’ll be able to stay on top of your ongoing tasks without opening too many apps at once.
Get Better Proposals + Asana
- Sign in to Better Proposals.
- Click the settings icon in the top right and then click “Integrations.”
- Click “Asana.”
- Click on the green “Connect Asana” button and follow the on-screen instructions to log into your account.
- After logging in, you’ll be sent back to a page confirming you’ve connected your Asana account.
- Simply click on the proposal you want to create a project for and click the “Create project” button on the right hand side.
- If applicable, select which Asana Team the project should be created under.
- Give your project a name, then click “Create project.”
- Once the project has been created, the button will change to say “View project.”
- Click on “View project” to access the project any time you need to.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Better Proposals + Asana integration, visit the support page or contact their team via betterproposals.io/contact
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.