What is Aha?
Aha! is a product roadmapping tool.
Why connect Aha! and Asana?
Import your product and launch plans from Aha! to Asana so you can work with cross-functional teams. WIth this integration, you can:
- Set record mappings for Aha! initiatives, releases, master features, features, and requirements and link them to tasks in Asana.
- Map default or custom fields in Aha! to similar fields in Asana and specify which direction the updates should flow (e.g. from Aha! or from Asana).
- Automatically send outgoing changes from Aha! or choose to review and approve them before they are sent.
- Import records directly from Aha! into Asana if you have product information that you would like to move over.
How to import work from Aha! to Asana
You need to be a Product Owner in Aha! and have an Asana account with access to create/edit records in the Asana project you plan to integrate:
- Create the integration in Aha!
- Authenticate using your Asana username and password.
- Choose which Asana Workspace/Organization and project you want to connect to.
- Map Aha! records to Asana records.
- Once the integration is set up, you can import your feature backlog to Asana using the import functionality.
Learn more and get support
For help, visit Aha Support.