What is Adaptive Shield?
Adaptive Shield enables security teams to locate and fix configuration weaknesses quickly in the SaaS environment, ensuring compliance with company and industry standards.
WIth Adaptive Shield, you can:
- Proactively find and fix weaknesses across your entire stack by continuously monitoring all your SaaS apps, detecting any security misconfigurations and any possible exposure.
- Simplify your fixing process by getting full risk context and a remediation plan to track progress, validate, and monitor risk reduction.
- Catch configuration drifts as they happen and prevent minor incidents from becoming major problems.
The Adaptive Shield + Asana integration add-on provides:
- An Account Dashboard: An overview of your account posture, including general insights, integrations status, and alerts.
- Landscape: See all app types monitored in your account—along with their current posture score—in one place.
- Security Checks: The foundational entity in your account, covering a specific security setting or configuration in each monitored app.
Get Adaptive Shield + Asana
Integrating Adaptive Shield's platform with Asana is enabled by Adaptive Shield's public API using OAuth.
To connect Adaptive Shield and Asana:
- Login to the Adaptive Shield interface.
- In the sidebar, click on "Integrations.”
- Click on the "Add new integration" button.
- Choose "Asana."
- Fill in the Alias information by providing a descriptive name for the integration.
- Fill in the API information by granting OAuth consent. Click on the OAuth button then follow on-screen instructions.
- Click “Finish.”
- Start analyzing your organization's SaaS posture.
Learn more and get support
To learn more about using the Adaptive Shield Asana integration, visit the support page or email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app integration is built by a third-party developer. Asana does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Contact the app developer for details and support.