Visual Designer, Design SystemsSan FranciscoCandidate-se já
Asana is looking for a Visual Designer to join our new Design Systems team, a key part of our company’s commitment to design excellence and our mission to help all teams work together effortlessly. Your ultimate goal will be to design and ship experiences that make work more efficient and streamlined for our customers. As part of the Asana Design Systems team, you will have the opportunity to pave the way for innovation for the larger Asana design team in not only what we make but also how we make it.
With a unique emphasis on designing elegant libraries and components for our design team, your efforts will directly contribute towards unlocking beautiful, accessible, and innovative experiences at Asana. This role is perfect for design thinkers who can balance the creative with technical constraints, who have a critical eye for details, and most importantly, understands how to make something feel delightful for all of our users across the world. You will need to learn fast, understand which details matter, and deliver high-quality experiences. The ideal candidate enjoys identifying new opportunities for design and connecting the dots between our brand and our product and brand.
As part of the Designs Systems team, your work will simplify, streamline and scale our efforts while empowering the design team to make Asana even more useful for millions. Your work will contribute directly to helping us achieve our mission – to enable all teams to work together effortlessly.
What you'll achieve
- Shape the visual design of the end-to-end experience across web and mobile
- Create work contributing to Design Systems
- Partner with cross functional partners to identify customer problems, set strategy, establish vision, ship products, and gather insights
- Help increase the quality bar of our experience and contribute to our design system
- Work across the organization to ship an experience that is cohesive with the broader Asana product experience, ensuring your design scales
- Mentor designers who are newer in their career or developing new skills
- Be a champion for product excellence
- A strong portfolio that showcases a track record of shipping high quality visual design work
- Strong sense of craft with a focus on design patterns and scalable systems
- 3 or more years relevant design experience at a high tech, product driven company
- Highly organized & systematic thinker with experience in driving a design process and working collaboratively to solve problems
- Creative problem-solver who can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.