Do you have a passion for improving the effectiveness of every person and team on the planet? Do you share a vision for enabling people to accomplish bigger and better goals while feeling calmer and more in control?
Asana is a new kind of communication system that changes the way people work together. Our product is the single source of truth for the planning, organizing, and communicating among those you work with - from entire companies to personal projects. We’re making Asana fast enough to feel like jotting notes in a text editor, and versatile enough to be used for simple lists to complex projects. Our vision is for every group of people working together to organize themselves using Asana, in much the same way that email has become a universal communication tool.
As an Asana product manager, you’ll play an integral role in building out Asana’s vision for revolutionizing the ways that teams work together and enabling teams around the world to accomplish more. You’ll be responsible for the product from strategy to execution, working with designers, engineers, the founders, user ops, sales, marketing, and other PMs to help build the best product possible.
- Experience managing software products from inception through public launch
- Passion for improving productivity and the art of project management
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Ability to translate broad vision into decisive action
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Excellent communication, including the ability to converse at a technical level
- Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills
- Comfortable and unafraid to write code
- Skills and interest in the areas of Growth, Mobile, or Developer Platforms
- Excited to help out with User Research, Developer Evangelism, or Team Processes
- Experience working on modern enterprise software
Meet Our Team
I've appreciated the opportunity to learn about so many aspects of the company from product to engineering to even culinary; especially since I work in Customer Support!
Asana calls equally on my capacities to love, to imagine, and to manifest. A heart-filled thanks to everyone here for nurturing my self-actualization. Except Mr. Office Killer Robot. He's a jerk.
People always say this, but it really is all about your team. Everyday I get to work with passionate, creative, whip-smart and above all, respectful, people. We're not perfect, but we're pretty darn close.
There are so many brilliant, creative people who are trying to improve the world; by working on the software that they use to stay organized, I can help all of them achieve their dreams.
I am excited to be at Asana because of the amazing team, interesting technologies, and the scope and value of the problem we are trying to solve.