Our Customer Success team empowers customers from all over the world to find clarity in their work and get results with Asana. We are Asana experts and productivity savants who are passionate about helping customers achieve their goals and adopt a more holistic approach to teamwork.
To support our rapidly growing EMEA customer base, we are looking for an Implementation Manager to serve as an empathetic customer advocate, problem solver, and Asana consultant. This person will deeply dig into a customer’s unique needs and processes to craft an implementation plan focused upon the most relevant recommendations and effective onboarding of new users. We truly believe that getting customers off to the right start ensures their long-term success with Asana and are excited to have another Implementation Manager join our efforts!
- Deeply understand Asana the product as well as each customer’s core needs to serve as both a product expert and trusted consultant, able to deliver relevant solutions
- Develop a creative, focused implementation plan for each customer based upon their complex processes, needs, and jointly set goals
- Analyze the successes and misses of our implementation offering, both at a customer and broader program level, to drive constant learning, iteration, and improvement of our offering
- Serve as a valued voice of the customer and of the broader EMEA market by proactively uncovering and communicating trends and insights to cross-functional Asana stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in B2B customer support or professional services
- Customer-centric and persistent - Genuinely passionate about helping customers, serving as an advocate for their success via training sessions and synthesizing of valuable feedback
- Trail-blazing pioneer - Self-starter energized by taking on (and conquering!) the uncharted territories of Asana’s first international office. Excited to help mold the culture of the office and lay a foundation for Asana Customer Success in the EMEA market
- Relentlessly optimistic - Can maintain enthusiasm and energy in a smaller, remote office
- Independent, critical thinker - Able to creatively approach a problem without all of the answers, confident making decisions with little to no guidance
- Confidence without ego - Comfortable reaching out to cross-functional team members you may not know with questions and excited to develop relationships and processes from scratch
- Engaged listener and communicator - Maintains a casual, confident tone and provides clear and concise guidance via email, over the phone, or in person. Being unafraid of speaking to large groups and answering difficult questions is key
- Detail-oriented, reliable team-player - Customers and the Asana team can count on timely and valuable responses
- Native or bilingual proficiency in German
- Past experience working remotely or in a satellite office, comfortable working with teams spread across offices and geographies
- Creative and communicative - Able to showcase work in interesting, relevant ways to stay closely engaged with San Francisco HQ office
- Empathic and aware - Knowledgeable of companies’ structures and processes, as well as cultural norms and workstyles across Europe, and the implications of those on technology adoption
- Experimental and outside-the-box thinker - Excited to brainstorm and test out new engagement tactics and approach problems in fresh ways
- Productivity nerd - Can’t wait to help customers become more productive and collaborative with Asana. An understanding of the intricacies and value of Asana (the product) is a bonus!
- Technically minded - Curious to learn more about Asana’s API, security, and integrations