The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to identify and prioritize campaign opportunities, flawlessly execute them, and measure their effectiveness—while working cross-functionally to make it all happen. Weaving together different programs—from web to advertising, content, and email marketing—you will tell stories to our prospects, influencers, and users about how Asana fits into their lives.
- Lead Asana’s cross-functional digital marketing campaign strategy and planning process
- Collaborate with channel owners, content creators, and analysts to launch, optimize, measure, and iterate on campaigns
- Develop audience and messaging plans that enable us to run engaging campaigns
- Facilitate the production of all assets needed to run successful digital campaigns, including content, creative, web, and email assets
- Build and own the digital marketing campaign testing and optimization roadmap
- Own Asana’s campaign measurement framework and the feedback loop with content creators and channel owners
- Demonstrated success managing and optimizing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns for outcomes including user acquisition, lead gen, premium conversion, and retention
- Passionate about understanding and defining Asana’s audiences and what drives them through the funnel
- Excited about mapping out full-funnel campaigns that connect Asana’s story to our audience’s unique needs
- Able to plan, craft, and measure all aspects of an integrated digital marketing campaign
- Driven to deliver constant improvement of key campaign metrics using “Build-Measure-Learn-Iterate” style feedback loops
- Skilled at using data and analysis to identify low-hanging opportunities and new audiences
- Capable of working cross-functionally with marketing channel owners to produce campaign assets for web, paid media, owned media, and email.
- Able to communicate compelling and well-reasoned campaign plans to project stakeholders
- Know how to create cohesive campaigns that deliver the right message to users based on where they are in their user journey
- A “T-shaped” skill set, with deep experience in a handful of channels and tactics and broad experience across a diverse range of marketing skills
- Demonstrated success crafting marketing campaigns at a SaaS company with a freemium or trial business model
- Expertise running split tests on web, ads, or email marketing
- Paid media expertise on channels such as AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or programmatic display
- Familiarity with the process for designing and developing web pages. Bonus points if you’re fluent in basic markup, CSS, or other front-end web technologies
- Proven success writing digital marketing copy that drives results