Enterprise Solutions EngineerUS - Remote WestApply now
As a Solutions Engineer, you will play a critical role in helping our customers understand the value of Asana. Through your deep product knowledge and expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, you will support our Sales team to ensure they constantly move towards a close. You’ll gain an understanding of adjacent technologies and begin to architect how Asana fits within that ecosystem. Solution Engineers at Asana are entrepreneurial, creative individuals with a whole systems mindset. They enjoy solving ambiguous issues and seek to leave things better than they found them.
This role can either be fully remote depending on which US state you live in, or based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Be a key player in helping Asana achieve its revenue goals.
- Your work will directly impact the vision of the product.
- Provide technical expertise to help the customer achieve great things.
- Help to strategize the largest revenue opportunities at Asana.
- Position Asana's solution within the market space as a market leader.
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor for colleagues and customers.
- Work with internal product stakeholders to deliver customer feedback and deliver solutions back to the customer.
- Work cross-functionally with the entire business (Sales, Product, Security, User Operations, Customer Success, Engineering).
- 4+ years in an Enterprise Sales Engineering role (or similar) in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with creating custom demos from scratch and running proof-of-concept motions which mirror a customer's needs.
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high-growth environment - capable of prioritizing complex workloads and demanding stakeholders.
- Inherent technical understanding of how systems integrate as well as the tooling and ecosystems around them.
- Familiarity with BI tools.
- Understanding of product development and product life cycle.
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers.
- A storyteller who is comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting.
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range will vary based on your location. Locations in the US are categorized into one of three geographic pay zones, and the ranges for the zones are as follows:
- Zone 1: $156,800 - $200,200.
- Zone 2: $141,000 - $180,600.
- Zone 3: $126,000 - $159,600.
The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed ranges above are a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.